A dreadful, but no doubt utterly normal support call to HP – posted with captions commenting on what is going on. It’s probably most depressing for being completely unsurprising.
- proportion of call spent listening to hold music: 16%
- proportion spent talking to a computer: 15%
- proportion spent looking for and reading out serial numbers and model numbers: 44%
- proportion spent talking about the customer’s problem: 16%
- progress made towards resolving customer’s problem: none
As ever, embedded video visible from proper computers, but not from DOI.